Polish Speaking Paralegal
ACS are looking for a Polish speaking Paralegal to join an established Merseyside based law firm.
The key focus of the role will be to assist in the running of a busy caseload of RTA claims; progressing these both sensitively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Experience of working on fast track and multi-track files within PI litigation
- Taking cases through to trial
- Drafting witness statements and other legal duties associated with litigated files
- Extensive experience working on paperless claimant files (Proclaim experience would be a benefit)
- Reviewing relevant records and reports
- To accurately translate legal correspondence between Polish and English and vice versa.
You will be looking to progress within the legal sector and may already have your LPC or be studying for this or CILEx.
Full time permanent position.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.