Plot Sales Legal Assistant
We are looking for a Plot Sales Assistant to join our clients firm in Liverpool.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Preparing initial letters to client to be approved by the Plot Sale Executive.
- Preparing initial letter enclosing Contract Pack with Plot Sale Executive.
- Preparing Exchange letters – management of incoming exchange letters and contracts to be scanned and uploaded to the file.
- Preparing and submitting plot and part exchange invoices.
- Responsible for sending weekly update sheets to clients – extracting information from plot sale executives.
- Main telephone point of contact for residential plot sales department
- Allocation as main point of contact for Rowland Homes – provide telephone updates to Sales Director and assistant.
- Secretarial support to Plot Sale Executives
- Obtaining Land Registry priority search fees.
- Financial management – under the instruction of the plot sale executive to prepare disbursement bills, client to office transfers and pick other financial instruction.
- Preparation of completion statements (client specific precedents) and obtaining pre-completion searches
- Arranging transfer of “completed file” to the “post completions” administrator.
Successful candidate must have,
- Excellent IT skills
- Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Good time management and diary management
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]