We are looking for a Plot Sales Fee Earner for a Solicitor firm based in Liverpool City Centre.
The team act on behalf of house builders, including in the sale of new build properties. Work within this team also includes other work streams including shared ownership, staircasing and part exchange properties. The caseload is growing year on year.
The service we offer is from entering information on the case management system and opening files, title checking, ordering and checking searches, issuing contracts, dealing with enquiries, the exchange and completion formalities together with dealing with the distribution of any surplus to the next entitled once the sale has completed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent technical proficiency with at least 3 years conveyancing experience
- Experience of both new build transactions as well as residential conveyancing
- Experience and knowledge of dealing with a range of products such as shared ownership, part exchange, shared equity, First Buy and Home Buy
- To be prepared to work independently as well as part of a team
- To be able to demonstrate proactivity and attention to detail.
- To demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- To demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop in the role.
- To demonstrate the ability to ask for assistance when required.
- To demonstrate a willingness to help and assist all members of the team
- To demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with Clients and a good telephone manner
- To be able to type and be computer literate.
- To have competent numeracy and spelling skills.
- To demonstrate an ability to cope with changing levels of workloads
For more information please contact [email protected]