We are currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Solicitor for my client in Chester.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
To deliver an efficient cost effective service to the clients of the Firm:
- Client caseload and equipment
- To deliver legal services of the highest standard in a cost efficient manner
- Compliance with all statutory and office requirements
- Promotion of all services offered by the firm to clients and prospective clients
- To bill and recover such fees as directed by the Board of Managing Directors
- Comply with the Office Manual & Departmental Manuals
- Maintain professional standards
- Maintain an agreed caseload of client matters
- Process client matters on a timely and cost effective basis
- Maintain effective financial controls on all client matters
- Record all chargeable hours to achieve as a minimum the target set by the Board of Managing Directors
- Bill on a regular basis in accordance with the client care letter and the firm’s guidelines
- Identify and pursue appropriate opportunities to cross-sell the services of the firm
- Comply with CPD or other training requirements
- Ensure the database is accurate for all current clients and matters under their control
- Carry out such additional duties as required by the Department Head.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you:
- You will have experience within Personal Injury and MOJ Portal.
- You will be fully confident managing litigated files, a proactive negotiator and be able to hit the ground running from day one.
- Hold a Law Degree/ Legal qualification.
- A high level of organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships
- Previous customer service experience
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously
- Ability to assimilate and apply new skills when required
- Responsive to change
- Team working and working to tight deadlines
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach
- Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive
- An understanding of the RTA claims processes useful but not essential
- RTA/ABI knowledge useful but not essential
Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is desirable not essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]