We are currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Fee Earner for our client in Cheshire.
To pursue settlement of RTA files that have either fallen out of the Portal or are not appropriate for MOJ Portal as soon as practically possible, ensuring procedures are adhered to and with minimum supervision.
You must be able to quickly review files and formulate initial strategy, commence early telephone negotiations with client and Third Party representatives and liaise with clients and Insurers were necessary. It is essential that you are confident in conducting proceedings where liability is in issue.
• Detailed review and analysis of evidence throughout the life of the case
• Running files in accordance with agreed guidelines
• Legal Research
• Liaising with clients, witnesses, Insures etc.
• Formulating strategy for dealing with the claim
• Negotiating settlement as quickly as possible
• Issue and conduct of Court Proceedings where liability is not in dispute
• Ensuring actions are carried out as per Action Lists on Proclaim
• Ensure Compliance with Solicitors Code of conduct 2007
• Demonstrable working knowledge of pre/post litigation, liability and credit hire
• 3 years motor litigation experience from a claimant background preferably insurer
• Ability to manage own case load of pre and post litigated RTA/EL and PL claims
• Personal Injury experience
• MOJ portal experience
• Computer literate including Proclaim
• Positive, confident and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to use own initiative, plan and prioritise work load
• Excellent telephone negotiation skills
• Listening and verbal and written skills
• Able to recognise when sensitivity and tact are required
• Ability to make decisions remaining calm under pressure
• Anticipate problems and identify solutions
• High level of analytical skills
• Excellent client care skills
• Thorough and organised Case Management skills
For more information on this role please email [email protected]