Part Time Legal Cashier
We are currently looking for a part-time Legal Cashier for a law firm in Liverpool.
Successful candidate will be responsible for,
- Employees Expenses
- Applying Solicitors accounts rules
- Analysing and Banking cheques
- Client to Office Transfers
- Checking Conveyancing completions and posting on Liberate and Barclays
- Bill posting
- Purchase Ledger posting of Invoices and payment runs
- Accounts package – Law Fusion
- Processing and posting card payments
- Write Offs
- General accounts enquiries
- Dealing with telephone queries – Internal and External
- Cancel cheques – on Liberate and through the bank
Part time – 3 days per week.
Salary dependent on experience
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.