We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Legal Advisor for our clients firm on the Wirral.
To assist with a caseload of Fast Track Portal RTA cases through all stages of the Portal, to include litigating to Stage 3 when appropriate.
- To assist with a high volume caseload of Fast Track Personal Injury RTA Portal claims, following the MOJ process, making use of the firm’s Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices.
- Take a practical but commercial approach to settlements and advising clients as to litigation/cost risks.
- To achieve and exceed various targets set in relation to, for example, profit costs, settlements and issuing, without compromising the firm’s integrity.
- To progress Fast Track RTA Portal claims in a manner to ensure that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations.
- To identify early those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously.
- To liaise appropriately and timely with sources, medical agencies, experts, third party insurers and other relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed.
- To attend, where appropriate, court hearings to make representations in respect of the claim before the judiciary. Where necessary, and in accordance with the firm’s internal policies and procedures, to instruct Barristers to represent clients at hearings and obtain formal Advice over issues of quantum.
- Perform to a high level in a target orientated environment.
Successful candidates must have,
- Previous experience of managing your own caseload of Fast Track RTA Portal claims, or hands on experience of managing tasks relating to such cases
- Excellent negotiator with strong communication skills
- Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.