Paralegal – Travel Law
We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to joining our clients expanding Travel Law department.
- Running a full case load
- Running Part 8 Infant Approval Claims
- Running flight delay claims
- Knowledge of CPR
- Knowledge of pre-action protocol in disease and illness claims
- Well-organised to manage busy workload
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Use of initiative and being proactive
- Legal Research
- Knowledge of Package travel, package holiday, package tour regulations 1992
- Knowledge of flight delay
- Confident and professional telephone manner
This role is ideally suited to an LPC graduate, Law degree or equivalent is essential along with experience within a similar role.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]