Paralegal – Residential Conveyancing
We are currently recruiting for a Private Client Paralegal to join the Residential Conveyancing team of their firm in Liverpool.
Purpose of roll,
To provide legal support, primarily in the field of Residential Conveyancing. The position requires the successful applicant to be able to handle sale, purchase and remortgage cases and to provide a direct service to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will be to work within a team of private client solicitors, dealing with all aspects of this area including:-
• Draft sale contracts for residential property
• Review and interpret straight forward legal titles
• Request and review the results of standard conveyancing searches
• Liaise with clients, take instructions and provide clear concise updates.
• Working as part of the team on substantial ongoing files
• Take the initiative to adopt and recommend new ideas and changes in working methods within the department or the Firm
• Reviewing and complying with mortgage instructions
• Advising on a wide range of Residential Property legal issues
• File and costs management
• Drafting of documents and advice
• To take on additional roles within the department that assist in the smooth running of the business
• Share information, knowledge and experience with others to improve the performance of the team as a whole, however, confidentiality must be respected
• Contribute positively to the creating of an environment of mutual respect, support and trust where individuals and their contribution are valued and recognised
This list is not exhaustive as the successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable to take on a wide variety of tasks.
6 Month fixed term contact
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]