Paralegal – Motor Litigation
Our client is looking for a Paralegal for the Motor Litigation department of their firm on Merseyside.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To continuously build relationships and drive improvement in the service delivery to clients.
- Dealing with caseloads from start to finish.
- To support the firms values and policies in a professional manner.
- Managing a portfolio of defendant small claims and fast track motor property damage and injury claims.
- RTA Defendant experience is essential
- RTA Claimant experience is desirable
- Previous experience of personal injury is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- The ability to manage a caseload is essential
- Fully conversant with case management systems is essential
- Litigation experience is essential
- Knowledge of MOJ Reforms is essential
- Good billing and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with little supervision and on their own initiative
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible in approach and willing to work outside normal office hours if required
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]