Paralegal – Corporate & Commercial
ACS are recruiting for a Paralegal for the Corporate and Commercial department of a law firm in Chester.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO,
- Proactively liaise with third parties, fee earners and the client to ensure all parties are kept up to date with progression of the transaction ensuring excellent client service.
- Proactively engage with the team making recommendations for automation, streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and reducing risk.
- Adhere to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- To proactively assist and progress matters from case instruction to completion and reconciliation. Comply with financial and business targets by adopting an effective time management operating culture.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, published KPIs and SLAs.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- At least 12 months’ experience as a corporate commercial paralegal.
- Demonstrates personal confidence and communicates well at all levels
- Clear thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate the legal and technical knowledge appropriate to handle cases with a high level of complexity.
- Ability to answer complex questions in straightforward terms.
- Clear and professional approach to handling difficult situations.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- IT literate, with experience of using case management systems.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise.
- High levels of personal organisation and prioritisation.
- Analytical with an ability to utilise Management Information (MI) effectively.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]