We are recruiting for a Paralegal on behalf of our client to join the Casualty team of their South Yorkshire based offices.
Main duties will include
- Evidential and liability investigation
- Assessing quantum
- Attending case management conferences when required
- Attending trials when required
- Maintaining financial/management information
- Researching case law
- Drafting procedural documents
Successful candidates will have the following,
- Experience of EL/PL personal injury cases is desirable
- Litigation experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Adhere to guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the CPR
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities
- A flexible approach to work
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
For more information on this or any other role, please contact [email protected]
ACS’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field locating work for over 1500 people and employing over 3000 temporary staff each year. Currently we hold a strong presence in Merseyside and surrounding areas for our high standards and providing a quality service.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients, and the fact that many of our relationships are still in place from our inception, is a testament to our success.