We are recruiting for a Paralegal for the Casualty department of our clients Liverpool based firm.
Successful candidate will be assisting Partner / senior associate with a caseload of pre-action and litigated fast track/multi track defendant retail and abuse files.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
• Evidential and liability investigations
• Assessing quantum
• Researching case law
• Drafting procedural documents
• Attending case management conferences when required;
• Attending trials when required
• Maintaining financial/management information
• Administrative responsibilities
• Liaising with clients
• Experience of EL/PL claims is desirable
• Experience of retail and/or abuse/social care work is desirable;
• Knowledge and experience of the CPR
• Knowledge and experience of the EL/PL Claims Portal
• Litigation experience;
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
There will also be an element of dealing with costs.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]