Medical Negligence & Serious Injury Paralegal
Our client is looking for a Medical Negligence & Serious Injury Paralegal to join their ever expanding in house Serious Injury and Clinical Negligence department.
Key role in a thriving and friendly Serious Injury and Clinical Negligence team, to assist Director and Senior Solicitors, on cases within the department, including liaising with clients, experts and barristers.
- Obtaining initial pre client information
- Preparing draft witness statements
- Chasing outstanding documents and client care letters
- Attending Barristers conferences
- Liaising with client to arrange meetings, medical appointments, and conferences
- Obtaining and chasing medical records
- Preparing instructions to Counsel on lower value claims
- Assisting and supporting Fee Earners with the progression of cases
- Attendance at Court with barristers and note taking
- Good attention to detail
- Candidates with experience of Medical Negligence & Serious Injury preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including interaction with clients
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]