We are looking for a Paralegal for a firm of solicitors in Warrington.
As a Defendant Motor & Household Paralegal you will progress both household and motor insurance claims to an effective and satisfactory conclusion ensuring delivery of high levels of service both internally and externally. The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle a busy caseload.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Manage a caseload involving liability disputes, MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims, credit hire, indemnity disputes and allegations of fraud and fundamental dishonesty.
- Action all cases in line with company/client service standards and protocols.
- Proactive use of Proclaim case management systems to improve speed of settlement whilst ensuring compliance with the client’s requirements.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Experience of defendant motor personal injury cases including MOJ Portal cases;
- Litigation experience desirable;
- Experience of third party intervention desirable;
- Experience of household cases;
- Experience of defence of credit hire claims;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- LPC desirable;
- Experience of counter claims desirable;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]