We are recruiting for a Paralegal for a law firm in Cheshire.
The role of a Paralegal is to contact clients and share with them the changes in law and explain the new opportunities that are now available to them which will now allow them to get back what is rightfully theirs. The job holder will need to complete all tasks within required timeframes and to meet targets whilst updating the client’s accounts. The role needs excellent time management, attention to detail and the ability to be able to communicate at all levels The job holder will need excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure. All tasks will be undertaken in a professional and courteous manner and within the SRA’s Code of Practice.
Qualifications / Experience
- Good standard of education
- Previous experience in the legal sector, preferably within a similar role
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to understand and digest legal jargon and action accordingly
- Experience of Team working
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process new claim packs and review for accuracy and ensure they are dispatched in a timely manner
- Assisting Senior Fee Earners with day to day cases
- Review/action DSAR requests generating cheques as required
- Engage with third parties such as financial institutes, clients, courts, counsel and legal representation
- Assisting solicitors with various matters and taking instructions and guidance from them
- Ensure that the call guidelines are adhered to in line with required quality checks
- Administration duties as required
- Observe complete confidentiality on every occasion to protect client and employee information in line with DPA training.
- To follow Treating Customers Fairly policy on each transaction, ensuring the best customer outcome is achieved.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]