We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal for a law firm in Manchester.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting solicitors with various matters and taking instructions and guidance from them
- Process new claim packs and review for accuracy and ensure they are dispatched in a timely manner
- Assisting Senior Fee Earners with day to day cases
- Review/action DSAR requests generating cheques as required
- Engage with third parties such as financial institutes, clients, courts, counsel and legal representation
- Ensure that the call guidelines are adhered to in line with required quality checks
- Administration duties as required
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience in the legal sector
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to understand and digest legal jargon and action accordingly
- Experience of Team working
The role of the Paralegal is to contact clients and share with them the changes in law and explain the new opportunities that are now available to them which will now allow them to get back what is rightfully theirs. The job holder will need to complete all tasks within required time frames and to meet targets whilst updating the client’s accounts. The role needs excellent time management, attention to detail and the ability to be able to communicate at all levels.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]