We are recruiting for a Paralegal to join the Health Litigation Team of a Manchester based firm of solicitors.
Duties will include;
- Supporting team with their caseloads
- Reviewing expert reports and providing analysis
- Undertaking expert instruction claims
- Instructing Counsel and experts
- Arranging Conferences and meetings
- Undertaking research
- Prior experience of clinical negligence claims, ideally defendant
- Put the client first at all times
- Ability to deliver technically accurate and appropriate advice to clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and run an effective diary system
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures
- The ability to work independently in addition to as part of a team
- Undertake client secondments
- Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations
- Ability to interact and communicate with clients and keep them up-to-date
- Shows commercial awareness in understanding of the health market and sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
As part of a busy team, this is a role which will provide an opportunity to undertake high quality tasks on clinical negligence claims for NHS Resolution (formerly NHS Litigation Authority), NHS Trusts and other defendant clinical negligence clients. There may also be the opportunity to work with our NHS Trust clients on a secondment.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.