Our client is recruiting for a Paralegal for the Healthcare department of a Merseyside based firm.
Duties will include,
- Drafting various advices/ correspondence to clients
- Completing SDLT forms
- Reviewing files, deeds
- Financial administration relating to the sale and purchase of properties
- Keeping legal precedents up- to- date.
- Drafting land registration applications, leases, licences and agreements for sales
- Generally assisting solicitors, associates and partners with their work load
- Providing administrative support to all users of the service as required
- Property work for NHS Property Services and NHS clients including Foundation Trusts and CCGs
- Knowledge/experience of the property sector
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude towards work
- Public sector work experience is desirable
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan work appropriately so that deadlines are met
Full time permanent role.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.