Acs are recruiting for an experienced Paralegal for the Technical & Forfeiture department of a legal firm basin in Liverpool City Centre.
Duties will include,
- Review and assess fresh instructions in liaison with the appropriate Fee Earner and agree/document the appropriate course of action.
- To deal with routine incoming correspondence, drafting replies as appropriate and resolving queries.
- Telephone clients and other contacts as and when necessary, dealing with such calls in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure financial transactions and are dealt with efficiently and in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Draft accurate claims, witness statements and briefs to counsel, proof reading and correcting documents as required.
- To input, maintain and update information on the case management system, client systems and paper files.
- Maintain good fire management.
- Liaise with counsel, courts and tribunals ensuring that all necessary information is supplied, directions complied with and deadlines met.
- Maintain time recording in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Keep knowledge and expertise up to date through research, reading and attending courses and in house seminars as necessary.
- To undertake other duties which may be required from time to time.
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative.
- Team player, willing to be adaptable and inclusive.
- Ability to manage own workload in a busy environment to a consistently high standard.
- Flexible in the face of changing.
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to provide support to other teams when required.
- Takes responsibility for keeping technical and sector knowledge up to date.
- Understanding of and committed to client care.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to conti