ACS are recruiting for a Paralegal to join the Health Litigation team of a firm in Manchester
The role will involve a secondment to the NHS for 4 days per week and 1 day per week in our clients Manchester based office.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Administration including file opening
- Note taking at hearings, meetings and conferences
- Drafting witness statements
- Preparing PowerPoint slides and documentation for training events
- File / claims management
- Organising medical records
- Preparing chronologies of medical records
- Drafting various advices
- Generally assisting with claims including liaising with panel
- Preparing of minutes following meetings
- A number of Trust-orientated tasks
- Claims experience
- Previous experience of clinical negligence files (desirable)
- Ability to deliver technically accurate and appropriate tasks to clients, colleagues and others
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures
- The ability to work independently in addition to as part of a team
- Ability to interact and communicate with the client and keep them up-to-date
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Shows commercial awareness in understanding of the market and sector
- Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.