We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join a firm in Liverpool.
Asian language ( Urdu, Punjabi or Mirpuri) will be looked on very favourably.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• Assisting with the day to day running of client files
• Dealing with outgoing post as required
• Attending Court hearings on behalf of clients
• Drafting Court papers
• Liaising with clients and witnesses and preparing statements
• Liaising and corresponding with parties involved in the claim management process as required
• Maintaining administration of the Company’s Office Account in accordance with Law Society regulations to include input of Office expenses and receipts, petty cash, payment of invoices, use of the Company’s online bank account including implementation of standing orders, direct debits and other forms of payment.
• Assisting with IT related issues and liaising with IT suppliers and contractors as required
• Maintaining a Company archiving system including the closure of cases on the database
• Maintaining the Company’s database
• Chasing insurance company offers of compensation and maintaining an effective and proactive diary system to assist with the chasing process
• Maintaining administration of the Company’s Client Account in accordance with Law Society regulations to include input of Client expenses and receipts on the Company’s computer system, payment of invoices, and payment to clients where necessary
• Filing paperwork
• Providing additional cover for the input of new claims onto the Company’s computer system and processing of associated correspondence, to be dealt with on the day of receipt of each new claim
• Any other duties relevant to the role as determined by the Company
Successful candidate must have PI experience and a Law Degree.
Salary £16 – 20,000
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]