We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal for our clients firm in Liverpool to assist the team with a caseload of pre-action and litigated fast track/multi track defendant personal injury EL/PL files and police files.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
• Evidential and liability investigations;
• Assessing quantum;
• Researching case law;
• Drafting procedural documents/Pleadings and Orders;
• Self-supporting administrative responsibilities;
• Liaising with clients.
• Attending case management conferences when required;
• Attending trials when required;
• Maintaining financial/management information
• Experience of EL/PL claims is desirable
• Experience of retail and/or police work is desirable;
• Knowledge and experience of the CPR;
• Knowledge and experience of the EL/PL Claims Portal is desirable
• Litigation experience;
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities
There will also be an element of dealing with costs.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]