We are looking for a Paralegal for the Motor Litigation team of our clients firm in Liverpool.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing a portfolio of defendant small claims and fast track motor property damage and injury claims.
• To continuously build relationships and drive improvement in the service delivery to clients.
• Dealing with caseloads from start to finish.
• To support the firms values and policies in a professional manner.
• The ability to manage a caseload is essential
• Flexible in approach and willing to work outside normal office hours if required
• Fully conversant with case management systems is essential
• Litigation experience is essential
• Knowledge of MOJ Reforms is essential
• RTA Defendant experience is essential
• RTA Claimant experience is desirable
• Previous experience of personal injury is desirable
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good IT skills
• Good billing and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with little supervision and on their own initiative
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]