We are recruiting for an experienced PA for a legal firm in Liverpool.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organising and compiling meeting packs and papers and organisation of meetings
- Conserve founder’s time by reading, researching, routing correspondence
- Drafting e-mails/letters/documents
- Extensive diary management – frequently rescheduling, prioritising and gatekeeping
- Collecting and analysing information; initiating communications
- Arranging social events
- Private PA duties including arranging family holidays, and to ensure the smooth running of the Business owner’s time.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, some Excel spread sheets
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- A passion for being a PA and life
- Ability to organise complex multi-stop diary and travel, and rearrange accordingly
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail
- Negotiation skills and confident with numbers
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.