We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for our clients firm in Liverpool.
Key Role Responsibilities & Accountabilities will include but not be limited to,
- Define, implement and maintain appropriate operating standards, processes, policies, procedures and best practices
- Deliver a high level of consistent efficiency across the teams, demonstrating improved maximise profitability, sharing of best practice and commercial benefit to clients and staff alike
- Work within and contribute to an effective framework of key performance indicators, client satisfaction ratings, business metrics and external bench marking data that is fully aligned with the firm’s overall objectives and performance measurement and enables robust and timely business decisions and ROI assessments to be made
- Demonstrate continuous improvement, problem solving and analytical skills towards Partners, Associates and other staff
- Personal Characteristics and Specification,
Ability to work effectively and openly with peers / Partners to achieve own targets through exceptional team-working, relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- High focus on and proven track record in improving external client / customer service and satisfaction
- Strong financial awareness and expertise in producing, reviewing and analysing financial information
- Experience of direct line management of significant operational functions in the service sector
Successful candidate must,
- Have experience of similar roles;
- Have a strong collegiate style of working with peers and equity partners.
- Be someone who understands EL/PL and Motor high volume, low value claims.
- Be someone who understands the corporate client market and protecting the brand.
- Be a strong succession planning mentality.
- Be a person who wants to spend time with the headcount and interact around resource planning and targets.
- Have resource and work allocation management.
- A strong client service mentality.
- Be someone with drive and enthusiasm
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]