We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Nurse to work in the Clinical Negligence Department of our client’s legal firm in the North West.
The Successful will be dealing with
- Investigating new enquiries
- Participating in screening meetings including presenting
- Discussing potential claims.
- Whether there is a basis of a clinical negligence claim by reference to the medicine and law
- Whether there is a Limitation Act 1980 problem
The Successful candidate must have the following:
- Assessing of medical notes and records
- Researching medical issues
- Understanding and assisting with funding for the investigation, where required
- Assisting clients in the progression of complaints procedures where appropriate
- Liaising with medical experts where required for screening purposes
Nursing qualifications and experience is required for this position.
For more information please contact [email protected]