NQ Solicitor – Financial Mis-selling – Manchester
Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Solicitor for their Manchester based office.
A highly ambitious and self-motivated individual who is comfortable working within a team and on their own. The successful candidate would be a forward thinking individual whose attitude and approach to work is important.
We will accept applications from candidates who have strong civil litigation experience.
- You must be a fully qualified Solicitor
- Experience of dealing with large litigated cases, whether group actions or not, is desirable.
- Have Litigation experience ideally financial mis-selling, however, we will accept commercial CV’s
- You must be fully aware of the FCA guidelines to support the company’s policies
As part of a successful team the role involves –
- Being responsible for working on individual cases and updating clients
- Preparation and inspection of disclosure documents
- Dealing with CFAs and funding
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from clients
- Undertaking detailed review of financial records, recording any relevant entries
- Taking detailed instructions from clients and, where necessary, preparing witness statements, dealing promptly with any amendments
- Preparation of instructions to counsel/experts
- Liaising with third parties to include medical agencies
- Reviewing financial records, cross referencing against clients instructions and, where necessary, raising questions of experts. Diarising to chase for responses.
- Preparation of court bundles
- Formal complaint letters to IFAs/ Pension providers
- Preparation of submissions and bundles of documents for FSCS
- Preparation of submissions and bundles of documents for FOS
Strong organisation and time management skills is a must to this role as is the ability to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
£28,000 – £32,000
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]