We are currently recruiting for a NQ Solicitor for a firm in Lancashire.
To process out of Portal claims working within the post Jackson reforms environment. The successful applicant will be managing a caseload following pre-defined case strategies using cutting edge case management software to achieve the best possible profit costs and client damages whilst balancing commercial risks. We are looking for a fee earner with at least 2 years experience who thrives on having a high proportion of promptly litigated files and is au fait with the post-LASPO landscape.
- Managing a caseload of out-of-portal RTA claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the firm.
- Drafting of court documentation throughout the litigation process.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information.
- Maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- Maintain good, professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
Experience – Knowledge – Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience handling RTA Claims with litigation experience through to trial and quantum assessment.
- Driven and ambitious
- Understanding and experience of key KPIs – billing, work throughput, case duration, client retention rates, Return on investment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of RTA law
- A proven and demonstrable track record in identifying and resolving legal issues
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]