We have a fantastic opportunity for an NQ Property Litigation Solicitor to join the Litigation Department in our clients Preston office.
The ideal candidate will have at 0 – 2 years post qualification litigation experience, having had a strong training in litigation and, if qualified, having specialised in litigation with specific bias towards property litigation.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Landlord and tenant disputes (commercial and residential)
- Contested lease renewals
- Contested rent reviews
- Dilapidations claims
- Forfeiture and other possession claims
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Squatter and trespasser actions
- Land law disputes (including adverse possession, easements, restrictive covenants, nuisance, trespass and boundary disputes)
Key Skills and Experience
You will have some working knowledge of and will be able to demonstrate experience in residential and commercial property litigation matters. You will have had previous working knowledge of some, or all, of the above areas of work. Ongoing training will be provided to supplement an existing knowledge of the basic legal principles of property law.
For more information, please contact [email protected]