NQ Personal Injury (RTA) Litigator (Solicitor)
Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently looking to recruit a NQ Personal Injury Solicitor for our client based in Blackburn, Greater Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be at least 6 month PQE managing a Personal Injury case load with a high percentage of litigated RTA files.
- You will receive the files once they drop out of the portal and manage them through the litigation process.
- Experience in dealing with liability, quantum and costs. In particular, will be well experienced in the mechanics of the Part 36 procedure and also experience of working on the MOJ Portal.
- Experience of dealing with technical points of insurance law, such as MIB work, the European Regulations and Article 75 issues would be advantageous.
- Your role will involve coaching and guiding junior staff in RTA law, procedures and process and court process/attendance.
Job role summary
To undertake matters which you are competent to conduct having due regard to the policies and procedures defined in the Office Manual relating to your areas of work.
- Arranging appointments and attending new, current and former clients and dealing with their queries including:
- Obtaining instructions and advising on course(s) of action, length and cost of case (as appropriate);
- Assessment of client’s financial means and explanation of private terms and conditions
- Drafting and/or dictating correspondence to client, court, solicitors counsel and other third-parties, including Statements, Notices, Applications, and other Legal Forms/Documents (especially relevant court forms);
- Instructing counsel, experts, solicitor advocates or other third-parties, reviewing reports and continued liaison as required;
- Advising on appropriate course of action;
- Arranging and attending hearings and conferences as and when required;
- Obtaining and reviewing evidence and statements;
- Negotiation on clients behalf and, liaison with opponents etc. to obtain most preferable outcome for clients;
- Ensuring efficient day-to-day progress of all matters, prioritising work as necessary and keeping the client informed on progress.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package will be provided to candidates of the right caliber.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.