We are currently recruiting for a New Business Administrator for our clients firm on the Wirral.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Providing Quotations to potential and existing clients
- Responding to client queries
- File opening administration – knowledge & working practice of our case management system. (training on this will be provided)
- Any problems with case management system to be notified to IT support when recognised.
- Broker liaison – Building relationships with persons that introduce work to our company in order to maximise referrals and strengthen relationships
- Understanding of conveyancing procedure required.
- Marketing of Conveyancing Solicitors services at every opportunity.
- Support of Conveyancing legal teams-distribution of telephone calls, post & faxes, ability to produce electronic identification searches, ability to do basic correspondence and archiving.
- Allocating calls to other legal departments when required.
- Post – Enveloping and franking post for the department each day ready for collection.
Full time permanent role.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]