Multi-Track RTA/PI Claimant Costs and Commercial Manager
We are looking for a Multi-Track RTA/PI Claimant Costs and Commercial Manager for a Cheshire based law firm.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
The Manager is accountable to the Head of Large Loss. They will assist him in the ensuring achievement of budget for the department by:
- Preparing a monthly case by case forecast on profit costs for the Group FD. Ensuring that all fee earners meet their monthly forecast to achieve departmental budget each month.
- Liaising with each fee earner to ensure that cases are settled converting optimum levels of WIP to bills and cash.
- Monitoring the progress of cases in the department for the HOD and updating him regularly on the findings.
- Chasing up our outstanding costs.
- Ensuring that best practice is carried on throughout the department to ensure optimum recovery of time, disbursements and expenses.
- Continually reviewing progress against forecast during the month and taking appropriate steps to deal with any deficits.
- Working with the Operations Manager to maximise our use of Proclaim to develop costs reports and budgets on the case.
- Covering for the HOD as required during any periods of absence
- Liaising with the FD and Operations Manager on the draft annual budget for the department as required.
- To ensure that time recording is complete and accurate within the department, using information provided by the Operations Manager.
- Attending monthly meetings with the MD, FD and HOD to discuss costs, forecasts and performance within the department as required.
Must have over 5 years’ current experience within a similar role.
Full time permanent position.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.