Multi-Track Personal Claimant Solicitor/Legal Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor or Legal Executive for a Manchester based firm.
They are looking for people with a proven track record working within a dynamic legal environment.
To manage a caseload efficiently and effectively. You will be maintaining an independent caseload from submission to settlement or Issuing. Responsibilities will involve handling a caseload of holiday sickness claims.
This role would suit an ambitious Paralegal or Legal Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle a caseload of travel cases from beginning to end, focusing on illness claims, with work funded on a CFA and BTE basis
- To ensure cases are settled within SLA’S and team targets are met
- To ensure high standards are met within the claims process
- To adhere to company policies, practices and procedures as documented in the office handbook
- Procedural and practical skills are essential.
- To work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems
- Detailed knowledge of relevant forms and procedures inclusive of litigation procedures
- To ensure that cash collection targets are met and supporting the Team Head within the department at all times in the motivation of the team to achieve monthly and annual budget
- Achievement of personal and team billing targets
- Resolving client care issues with the Team Head and providing excellent client care at all times
- Ensuring that write offs and issues with suppliers are kept to an absolute minimum
Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications
- A fee-earning track record with proven results and evidence of hitting financial targets
- Good knowledge and understanding of PI work
- Excellent IT Skills with the ability to work with a Case Management System, databases and normal office IP systems
- Experience of working in a client focused environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of procedures, protocol and CPR
- Good practical skills and proven negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet/exceed deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work when necessary
- The ability to provide the highest standards of client care
Salary £25,000 – £35,000
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.