Multi-Track Personal Claimant Solicitor/Fee Earner
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor or Legal Executive for a Manchester firm with the opportunity for a retrain position.
They are looking for people with a proven track record working within a dynamic legal environment with extensive Multi-Track experience.
To manage a caseload efficiently and effectively. You will be maintaining an independent caseload from submission to settlement or Issuing.
Responsibilities will involve handling a caseload of holiday sickness claims.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle a caseload of travel cases from beginning to end, focusing on illness claims, with work funded on a CFA and BTE basis
- Procedural and practical skills are essential.
- To work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems
- Detailed knowledge of relevant forms and procedures inclusive of litigation procedures
- To ensure cases are settled within SLA’S and team targets are met
- To ensure high standards are met within the claims process
- To adhere to company policies, practices and procedures as documented in the office handbook
- To ensure that cash collection targets are met and supporting the Team Head within the department at all times in the motivation of the team to achieve monthly and annual budget
- Achievement of personal and team billing targets
- Resolving client care issues with the Team Head and providing excellent client care at all times
- Ensuring that write offs and issues with suppliers are kept to an absolute minimum
Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications
- Excellent IT Skills with the ability to work with a Case Management System, databases and normal office IP systems
- Experience of working in a client focused environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of procedures, protocol and CPR
- A fee-earning track record with proven results and evidence of hitting financial targets
- Good knowledge and understanding of PI work
- Good practical skills and proven negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet/exceed deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work when necessary
- The ability to provide the highest standards of client care
Salary £25,000 – £35,000
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]