Motor Liability Claims Handler
ACS are recruiting for a Motor Liability Claims Handler based on Merseyside.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Deal with claims initially up to a value of £7500 within own allocation or where above and agreed, under referral. Thereafter the handling authority will rise to £15,000 after the probationary period
- Attend regular depot/opco meetings.
- Act as client point of contact.
- Avoidance of unnecessary litigation.
- Completion of 90 day review within 5 days of allocation.
- IRF – review and update within 48 hours of allocation
- All letters / e-mails to be dealt with in line with CPR or MOJ guidelines, whichever is appropriate.
- Report successes/defeats.
- Identify and improve areas of potential weakness
- Summons – within 24 hours
- Maintain and report where appropriate accurate unit data
- Report accurate weekly incoming and outstanding postal figures
- Report outstanding diary events
This role requires:
- Minimum of two years PI claims handling experience within an insurer or legal environment in motor disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage a high work load of both PI and Non PI claims/Incidents
- Good IT skills are essential
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.