Motor Claims Handler
We are recruiting for a Motor Claims Handler on behalf of our client for their firm on Merseyside.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
- To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
- To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
- To effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated motor claims including PI from inception to settlement
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Pre-litigation experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- Customer service experience
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- Organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping skills
- The ability to manage own workload
- Communication skills
- Experience of dealing with PI claims under the predictive costs regime is desirable
- Experience of the MOJ portal, stages 1 and 2
Full time permanent role.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.