Motor Claims Handler
We are recruiting for a Motor Claims Handler for a Merseyside based law firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To effectively and efficiently manage a pre-litigated caseload of motor claims excluding PI from inception to settlement
- To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
- To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
- To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Motor claims experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and email
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- The ability to manage own workload
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.