My client is recruiting for a Marketing and PR Assistant to join their busy Marketing and PR team at their Liverpool based firm.
Role will include:
• Supporting Marketing Manager with the implementation /organisation of marketing & advertising campaigns.
• Supporting the PR Manager with the implementation /organisation of PR & media relation campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to,
• Providing a number of insightful, search engine optimised blogs each week that can be shared on the website and via social media.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager and PR Manager in ensuring all relevant social media platforms are managed, up to date and include interesting content that is engaging.
• Researching target media and identify standing and forward feature opportunities.
• Assisting in writing and disseminating press releases to promote individuals and services.
• Continually researching/investigating local & national news and relevant websites for potential ‘new business’ incidents we can target for (e.g.: increases in claim types in particular regions).
• Supporting the Marketing Manager in event organisation & management, including events at evenings or weekends.
• Ensure branded materials including business cards, pens, sweets, notebooks (for example) are well stocked for events.
Full time permanent role
Salary dependent on experience
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]