Marketing and Business Development Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant for a Lancashire based firm.
To assist in the smooth running of the practice marketing department by providing a range of support services within the general office function.
Successful candidate must be a highly motivated, energetic individual with experience in online marketing, coupled with experience in the legal sector. Commercially focused with an eye for detail and a passion for generating new business through online channels and marketing a business to its full potential.
Ideal candidate will have knowledge of the following:-
- Online sales and web development plan (including selection and management of agency)
- Client liaison – conversion of new business
- Marketing, including online marketing, digital and social media marketing
- Web marketing strategy
- Market and competitor analysis
- Delivering a high quality user experience and customer journey
- Securing significant traffic/new business through strong search engine exposure
- Delivering an effective online marketing mix, making full use of:
- SEO, PPC, Social Networking & PR, mobile, analytics, review portals to name a few
- Offline marketing, increasing brand awareness locally through PR (LEP) and display advertising
- Agency selection
- Implementation of internal processes
- SEO friendly copywriting
- Training Staff including Project Mangers on CMS for website admin
- Working with Data Analysts to monitor channel effectiveness and track revenues
- Managing lead gen for broadband, lines and calls, mobile, AVG, energy and more
- Managing lead processing and order fulfilment.
- Delivering a commercially driven website specifically for generating new business.
- Creating business opportunities for cross selling
Working with project management teams on propositions and on site usability to increase margins and web revenue.
For more information on this role please email [email protected]