Mail Room Manager
ACS are recruiting for a Mail Room Manager for a law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Managing a team of approx. 15 employees you will be responsible for the day to day running of the general office function and digital post room. Duties include:
- Supervision of staff (this will include working 2 in 4 Saturday’s approx. 4 hours)
- Production of shift rota’s
- Monthly MI reporting
- Delivering a service within set KPI’s / SLA’s
- Staff 121’s / Appraisal Reviews
- Point of contact/escalation for post room queries
- Ensuring operation runs compliantly (SRA / GDPR)
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline the function
Experience & Knowledge
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Must be competent with windows packages
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead by example.
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in Management
- Confidence to challenge accepted working practices and offer solutions.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]