We are currently looking for a litigator to join an established firm of solicitors in Blackpool.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- To support the Team Head in the day to day running of the department, and to provide assistance to colleagues within the team as required, same to be suitably reciprocated.
- The post-holder particularly will be expected to maximize their personal billings to achieve appropriate billing performance targets meeting with the income budget/and or forecast for the department.
- Managing a case load as required to achieve both the above whilst providing excellent client care
- Achievement of personal and team billing targets
- Resolving client care issues with the Team Head and providing excellent client care at all times
- Ensuring that write offs and issues with suppliers are kept to an absolute minimum
- Using the proclaim system in accordance with the firms policy and assisting more junior staff in the proficient use of the system as required
- To ensure that cash collection targets are met and supporting the Team Head within the department at all times in the motivation of the team to achieve monthly and annual budget
Salary for this role is negotiable.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]