A Litigator is wanted for a firm in Bolton.
The successful candidate will have proven experience managing a Personal Injury case load with a high percentage of litigated RTA files
Success is a MUST and it is essential that you are able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving.
Day-to-day tasks will involve:
- Liaising with client, third parties and solicitors, keeping clients up to date with the
progression of their cases, updating reports and dealing with correspondence,
- Dealing with all types – LVI, Fraud, occupancy issues. Fast track and Multi-track cases.
- Reviewing all evidence and establishing prospects of success
- Reviewing and valuing injury claim
- Reviewing and valuing credit hire and other special damages
- Drafting Court proceedings
- Drafting various relevant court documents
- Preparing witness statements
- Complying with court directions
- Dealing with applications and court hearings
- Negotiating settlement
In return you will receive a competitive salary, dependant on experience and with a bonus scheme.
Applications are invited from Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners or Paralegals with a least 12 months experience handling your own case load of litigated Personal Injury files.
For more information on this role, contact [email protected]