Our client is looking for a Litigation Preparation Handler for their firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• To quality assess new referrals and make an “acceptance decision” within SLA providing feedback when the decision is rejected or pending.
• Issue proceedings in respect of our clients’ uninsured losses sustained as a result of a Road Traffic Accident up to receiving a defence.
• They would need to be able to organise and prioritise their day using ProClaim, therefore excellent time management skills are required.
• Good communication skills across all levels are required, given you will be working predominately on the telephone with Insurers, Client’s, Solicitors and Repairers.
• Uninsured losses encompass, Hire/Repair costs, Excess, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings etc.
• Good negotiation skills are necessary to ensure you are obtaining the best recovery.
• The ideal candidate would be able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment.
• You will report directly to the relevant Team Manager.
• Experience in civil litigation would be advantageous, and in particular in negligence, but not necessarily essential.
Successful candidate will be,
• Courteous and professional in dealings with our clients and work colleagues.
• Data to be input accurately and quickly.
• To apply confidentiality, protect client details and adhere to the Data Protection Act.
• Ensure work is carried out within appropriate timescales, prioritising own work.
• Keep your work area neat and tidy at all times.
Knowledge of or keen interest of the Motor Insurance sector will be an advantage.
Fore more information on this role, please contact [email protected]