Litigation Fee Earner
We are currently recruiting for a Litigation Fee Earner on behalf of our Bolton based client.
The successful candidate will be expected to,
- Have a minimum of 12 months RTA Litigation experience
- Handle a full caseload of RTA Pre Litigation matters
- Be able to work independently
- Demonstrate that they can cope well under pressure
- Show ability to use CPR and Case Law effectively
- Have experience of dealing with cases from inception to Trial
- Experience of conducting Case Management Conferences
- Demonstrate that they can meet tight Court deadlines
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Carry out file reviews and Risk Assessments
- Attend Conferences with Clients and Barristers
- Drafting Applications
Skills & Attributes,
- Independently handling own caseload
- Experience in dealing with Court attendances for Infant Approval Hearings, Application Hearings and Case Management Conferences
- Experience in dealing with Credit Hire, Storage and Recovery
- Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills when dealing with clients, other parties and colleagues.
- Worked in a target driven environment
- Experience of using Proclaim or similar case management system
- Demonstrate good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise your case load effectively
- Experience using a case management system such as Proclaim or similar
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.