We are currently looking for a Litigation Executive to join an established firm in Cheshire.
Key Responsibilities will include,
- To provide a legal support service to the recoveries team.
- Responsible for daily contact and liaison with solicitors and insurers.
- Decision making authority on settlement offers for matters ranging from small claims to multi-track matters.
- Accountable for minimisation of financial risk.
- Responsibility for educating team members in relation to litigation of Credit Hire claims.
- Regular achievement of high productivity and KPIs.
- Working within the Credit Hire sector.
- To handle, manage and litigate claims relating to uninsured losses; targeted to review quantum for heads of claim, assess liability, negotiate settlement or litigate a claim; all within defined periods
- Decision making authority on the viability of litigating claims.
- Management of a caseload.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- A high level of organisational skills and be able to manage own time effectively
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach to work.
- Must be a driver or currently learning to drive.
- Will have claimant litigation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information.
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously.
- Will need a flexible and professional attitude to work, be adaptable and able to work under pressure in a demanding role.
- Should be confident and able to work on own initiative
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is essential.
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships.
- Previous customer service experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.