Acs are recruiting for a Litigation Executive for a firm in Cheshire.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To provide a legal support service to the recoveries team.
- Responsible for daily contact and liaison with solicitors and insurers.
- Decision making authority on settlement offers for matters ranging from small claims to multi-track matters.
- Accountable for minimisation of financial risk.
- Responsibility for educating team members in relation to litigation of Credit Hire claims.
- Regular achievement of high productivity and KPIs.
- To handle, manage and litigate claims relating to uninsured losses; targeted to review quantum for heads of claim, assess liability, negotiate settlement or litigate a claim; all within defined periods.
- Decision making authority on the viability of litigating claims.
- Working within the Credit Hire sector.
- Management of a caseload.
- Liaison with solicitors, insurance companies and other interested parties.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- A high level of organisational skills and be able to manage own time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a driver or currently learning to drive.
- Will have claimant litigation experience.
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information.
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously.
- Should be confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach to work.
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.