We are currently looking for a Litigation Executive for our clients firm in Cheshire.
Must have experience in Personal Injury and Credit Hire.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To provide a legal support service to the Recoveries team.
• To handle, manage and litigate claims relating to uninsured losses
• Decision making authority on the viability of litigating claims
• Responsible for daily contact and liaison with solicitors and insurers
• Decision making authority on settlement offers for matters ranging from small claims to multi-track matters
• Management of a caseload
• Liaison with solicitors, insurance companies and other interested parties.
• Accountable for minimisation of financial risk
• Responsibility for the training of team members in relation to Credit Hire Claims
• Regular achievement of high productivity and KPIs
• Working within the Credit Hire and Repair sector
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
• Will have defendant litigation experience
• Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is desirable yet not essential
• Previous customer service experience
• Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
• Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously
• Will need a flexible and professional attitude to work, be adaptable and able to work under pressure in a demanding role
• Should be confident and able to work on own initiative
• Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach to work
• Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]