ACS are looking to recruit a full time Litigation Assistant for our clients Warrington based law firm.
You will be assisting with litigated Fast Track and Multitrack, Claimant and Defendant Personal Injury cases including RTA, EL/PL, Housing Disrepair and Industrial Disease claims.
Assisting Solicitors within the litigation department on a daily basis, your role will involve:
- Drafting correspondence to clients and third parties
- Preparing draft witness statements, instructions to Counsel and preparation for Trial
- Liaising with third parties to ensure that cases are progressed
- Managing cases to ensure that the correct process is followed
- Reviewing medical records and reports
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining accurate Client records
- Preparing schedules of loss and assisting in settlement negotiations
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in dealing with Personal Injury cases including RTA, EL/PL and Industrial Disease claims from inception through to settlement or trial
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks accurately and to set deadlines
- Ability to manage your own time accurately and efficiently
- Good knowledge of the Personal Injury Pre-Action Protocol, Civil Procedure Rules, Judicial College Guidelines and any other statute and regulatory guidelines
- Be an excellent negotiator, communicator and have sound organisational skills.
Health and Safety
- Ensure work area is tidy and report and incidents and potential risks
- Awareness of regulations in relation to the handling of all data, personal or business related, in compliance with legislation and guidelines set out, but not limited to GDPR, FCA, SRA and ISO 27001
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]