We are currently recruiting for a Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with a minimum of one year’s experience for a Southport based firm.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Handling residential property transactions from instruction to completion
• Drafting contracts for sales
• Undertaking mortgage redemptions.
• Maintaining the DPS database system
• Liaising with the accounts department to ensure swift transactions
• Dealing with searches
• Identifying title issues and raising/dealing with enquiries
• Dealing with all aspects of transfer of equity including managing clients and lender requirements
• Dealing with planning enquiries
• Providing regular updates to clients
• Dealing with the land registry portal (requesting documents/sims & registrations)
• Completing SDLT Applications using HRMC website
Successful candidate MUST be a Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor.
For more information on this role, contact [email protected]